Sunday 7 September 2014

Reading a  novel is like living a different life, sometimes as an audience sometimes as a character. Maybe growing old and knowing yourself you know who you are not. Therefore you interact, agitate and disagree with the author as it is such a personal experience.
It is living through opposing situations when you cannot keep the book down developing a deep relationship with it while you are continuously speeding to it's end. I often miss the characters the plot after it is over for me. Though often i visit them in my memory. I sometimes pick up new books to alleviate the pain of completion of the book, just like a rebound and sometimes am pleasantly surprised to be thoroughly enngaged in the new world.

In the bad days i marvel more at the genius, labor and sincerity of the creator. I hope i never come to regret, why i like these created worlds better though being a lazy reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment